Monday 25 February 2013

My Bucket List

I've seen bucket lists on other blogs and thought it could be fun to create my own.
I will be updating this as often as possible.

Anyway, in no particular order, here are the things I'd like to accomplish during my life:
  1. Ride an elephant.
  2. Go pole dancing.
  3. Get a tattoo.
  4. Reach & maintain my goal weight.
  5. Swim in crystal clear water.
  6. Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef.
  7. Swim to & stand behind a waterfall.
  8. Eat kangaroo meat.
  9. Swim with sharks.
  10. Graduate from University.
  11. Visit the Colosseum.
  12. Go to Thailand's Full Moon Party.
  13. Attend an event at the Olympics.
  14. Visit the pyramids in Egypt.
  15. Spend a day in a rainforest.
  16. Swim with dolphins.
  17. Influence someone's life in a positive way.
  18. Travel to a country that speaks a different language.
  19. Get a boob job.
  20. Move out of my parent's home.
  21. Travel overseas.
  22. Go ice skating.
  23. Be in Times Square at midnight on New Years.
  24. Go a month without buying makeup.
  25. Own a home.
  26. Repay my HECS fees.
  27. Donate blood.
  28. Create a blog.
  29. Shoot a gun.
  30. Complete a makeup course.
  31. Raise money for charity or volunteer.
  32. Go on a cruise.
  33. Visit the Bahamas.
  34. Learn to drive a manual car.
  35. Decide on a career.
  36. Go to Disneyland.
  37. Skydive.
  38. Go parasailing.
  39. Visit Pompeii.
  40. Climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge.

Do you have a bucket list? Leave me a link below, I'd love to read yours!

6 comments:

  1. Hehe, number 19! This is so inspiring, I love that you have lots of foriegn destinations on the list- travelling really does broaden the mind. I hope you achieve everything on your bucket list!

    I notice that you live in Melbourne- my brother lives there too. Would you mind recommending me any specific Australian beauty products I could ask him to bring on his next visit to the UK? If it's not too much trouble of course. x

    January Girl ♥ Nails Inc + Eylure Giveaway ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Claudia!
      I've never travelled overseas so I'd really love to! The UK is also somewhere I'd love to travel to.
      Yeah of course, email me at isthislust@gmail.com, I couldn't find your email on your blog.
      xx

      Delete
  2. This is such a good idea! I'll probably be doing one as well soon. Great post! xxx
    - Katarina
    scribblesandsparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katarina!
      I'll keep an eye out for yours :)

      xx

      Delete
  3. I love reading lists and making lists like these. I set myself a mini one every year.
    I love your list- got some really good things on there! xx
    Hayley
    www.beautyrambles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hayley! I love reading others as well :)
      xx

      Delete

Please remember to click "subscribe by email" so you receive my replies xx

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...