Wednesday 27 February 2013

The Beauty Blogger TAG


1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
It’s quite curly if I don’t straighten it often.

2. What it your natural hair colour?
Dark brown. My hair is completely natural at the moment however I am contemplating dip dying it to a blonde/caramel– thoughts?

3. Do you dye it yourself or do you go to a salon?
I don’t dye my hair but if I end up dip dying it I will go to a salon.

4. How often do you wash your hair?
I usually wash it every 2-3 days, and just use dry shampoo or tie it up when it’s not looking so great.

5. Do you wear the same hair style everyday or do you change it up?
I change it up. Middle part, side part, all pulled to one side, ponytail, bun. The possibilities are endless.

6. Do you do your own nails or do you go to a salon?
I used to go to a salon weekly but they got too damaged; now I paint my own nails.

7. How often do you change your nail varnish?
As little as possible. I hate painting my nails.

8. Do you always wear nail varnish on your toes?
Always. I hate bare toenails.

9. How long does it take you to put on your makeup?
Anywhere from 15-30 minutes on a normal day.

10. What do you do first, your face or your eyes?
Face.

11. Do you collect makeup or just buy it when your need to?
Collect. It’s an addiction.

12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
I’m rubbish at applying them so I never wear them.

13. Do you wear a full face of makeup everyday?
No. I won’t put on a full face of makeup unless I’m going out for most of the day.

14. Do you wear makeup just around the house?
No. As soon as I get home I’ll take my makeup off.

15. Will you leave the house without makeup on?
Yes, or I’ll just throw on a bit of powder & mascara on.

16. How many high end products do you have? 
I wouldn’t even know.

17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
Not as regularly as I probably should.

18. Do you plan what you will wear the next day, or when you are getting dressed?
I usually throw something together in the morning. If I have to be up super early I might get some clothes together the night before.

19. How often do you change your handbag?
Once a week or so.

20. What time do you get up and go to sleep?
I get up between 6:30-9:30 – depending on what time I have work.
I go to sleep anywhere between 11-2 on a standard night.

21. How often and when do you workout?
I don’t anymore! Naughty.

22. Left or Right handed?
Right.

23. How tall are you?
174cm – 5’7 or 5’8ish.

24. Do you speak a foreign language?
No.

25. How many pets do you have?
Two cats and a dog.

26. How often are you on blogger?
I'm on blogger everyday.

27. Do you read the comments posted?
I read every comment and try to reply to them all.

28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
I don’t keep a list but that would be a good idea.


If you've done this TAG please leave me a comment below and I'll check it out :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for dropping by my blog earlier and for leaving me that sweet comment :)

    I absolutely love your blog! Specially the photos because they are so clear and informative. I really enjoyed browsing your blog. I followed you on GFC and BlogLovin'! Hoping you can come by mine too :) I can't wait to read more of your posts. More power to you!

    XOXO
    Your new follower,
    www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sabs! That really means a lot to me :)
      I've followed you on GFC and bloglovin as well :)
      xx

      Delete

Please remember to click "subscribe by email" so you receive my replies xx

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...