Thursday 4 April 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award



I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by three lovely girls:
Gabrielle from The Last Broken Road
Thank you girls for the nominations, please stop by their blogs if you get the chance :)

The Rules: 

  • Thank the person who nominated you for this award and put a link to their blog in the post.
  • Select 15 bloggers/blogs that you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
  • Nominate those bloggers/blogs that you've chosen for the Versatile Blogger Award.            
  • Tell the person who nominated you and your readers 7 things about yourself!

7 Things About Me:

  • I’m 20 years old and live in Melbourne, Australia
  • I am in my final year of University
  • I hate painting my nails
  • I’m planning on getting a boob job
  • I’m super close with my family
  • I love tattoos but currently only have one
  • I love being in my pyjamas

I Nominate…
Jenna from We Are Pink People
Amy from Duster Knuckles
Kelly from And Peaches
Laura from Style and Sushi
Claudia from January Girl
Lisa from # pleurism
Sophie from A hint of Sparkle
Emma from Not Your Average
Rasa from Aimerose
Gillian from Glam Up Everyday

Please leave me a comment below if you decide to this so I can read your post :)

12 comments:

  1. I too love being in my PJs!!
    ♡,
    Riza of Pour L'Instant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for nominating me! I will do this soon x

    January Girl ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for doing the questions! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats okay Emily thank you for nominating me!
      x

      Delete
  4. Oops I also nominated you!
    You can see my blog post here anyway -http://coveredbygracee.blogspot.co.uk/

    Great blog, keep it up sweetie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace! I'll update this one when I get the chance :)
      xx

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for the nomination :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the award lovely! And you were awarded 3 times, boom!

    I hate painting my nails too. It's such a bore.

    Halima

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah painting nails is more like a chore to me..
      xx

      Delete

Please remember to click "subscribe by email" so you receive my replies xx

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...