Saturday 13 April 2013

Liebster Award 8 & 9

Hello!
I have recently been nominated for the Liebster Award two more times!
I'd love to thank Athena from Modestly Sophisticated and The Beauty 101 for nominating me! Be sure to check out their blogs :)

Since I have already completed the other sections of the award, I'll only be answering the questions here. You can find my original post here if you'd like to read my answers to the other sections :)



Modestly Sophisticated's Questions:
1. Favorite perfume?
It changes all the time – but my favourite of all time is Paco Rababne Black XS, Paco Rabanne Lady Million or Roberto Cavalli EDP

2. Most used item this month?
My most used item would be my skindinavia makeup setting spray – it’s one beauty product I’ve used every day!

3. What new products have you tried lately that you'll repurchase and that you won't be repurchasing?
I recently purchased the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder and I will repurchase that
I won’t be repurchasing the Neutrogenia ‘night calming’ make up removing cleansing wipes – I prefer the original version in the blue pack

3. Biggest pet peeve?
When people tap or continuously make an annoying noise!

4. Top 3 favorite pairs of shoes you own?
I don’t particularly have 3 favorite pairs of shoes

5. Favorite hobby or past time?
I loved spending summer at home on the Gold Coast with my family doing touristy activities.

6. Which celebrity would you love to meet if you could?
Ellen DeGeneres – I think she is the most amazing lady and such an inspiration

7. Favorite lipstick shade?
Revlon shade 660 – Berry Haute

8. What are the 3 top items on your current wishlist?
Sigma Mr. Bunny brush set
Macadamia natural oil deep repair masque
Naked palette

9. Favorite childhood memory?
Spending the summer at home on the gold coast

10. Do you plan on getting married? If so, where would be the ideal marriage destination for you? If already married, where would you love to live with your family if you could move anywhere you wanted?
I don’t necessarily plan on it. My parents aren’t married – I believe you don’t need to be married to prove your love

11. What's your favorite thing about blogging?
Getting lovely comments from other bloggers! And knowing there’s other people interested in the things I’m interested in


The Beauty 101's Questions:
1. What's the most you have ever spent on make-up in one go?
I don’t really know – but probably between $100-$200


2. What is your dream job?
I’m yet to find my dream job!

3. If you could meet any celebrity, dead or alive, who would it be?
Ellen DeGeneres – I think she is the most amazing lady and such an inspiration

4. What is your earliest memory?
Being on my sister’s back and she tried to take me as far as I could go under water holding my breath. She said she would come up when I tap her shoulder but didn’t and I felt like I was going to drown! Haha

5. Favorite nail colour?
I’m not too fussed. I love neutrals & pastels lately

6. What is your favorite film of all time?
I love so many! Recent favorites are ‘Taken’ and ‘Taken 2’

7. If you had one hundred pounds to spend on make-up, and you could only spend it on one brand, which brand would that be?
Probably Too-Faced, I’m almost out of my foundation so I’d replace that, and I seem to love a lot of their products.

8. What is your biggest fear?
Not being successful in life.

9. Have you ever thought about stopping blogging?
No!

10. Blonde or Brunette?
Brunette

11. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I haven’t experienced it but who am I to say it doesn’t exist


Thank you so much for my nomination girls!
I hope you are all having a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to click "subscribe by email" so you receive my replies xx

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...